2016 Mudpuppy Trail Run - Saturday September 17th 2016
Registration opening soon!
To start click " September Trail Race" in the top menu and we have some information to share. We look forward to seeing you there. Challenge your friends, family and co-workers to a race, and help support the KidsAbility Centre and Rotary Children's Charities.
Trail Run at a glance:
• 4km, 8km, 12km trail running race September 17th 2016 at Laurel Creek Conservation Area, Waterloo
• 9:30am start time for all races!!
• 8km team challenge for speed & fundraising! Prizes for top teams!
• Fast, relatively flat, scenic trail course, no obstacles, Chiptiming, Marshalling
• Unique long sleeve technical shirt and finishing prize included with registration.
• Quality post-race food and exceptional positive atmosphere at start/finish area
• Fundraising for Rotary children's charities including KidsAbility
• Registration information click here (coming soon)
• Pledge sheet click here
• Register Now! Click here! (coming soon)
Why are we capping the race at 400 participants? If you are going to invest your valuable time by running our race, we are going to make it a great race. At this venue, we want to make sure the parking works, the trail works, the volunteers are in the right places, the shirts and prizes are perfect, every detail.
Why are we so passionate about hosting this event you ask?
The Rotary Club of Kitchener Grand River host the race for many reasons. We feel that by putting on a top quality running event, we can raise money to help out our community. We also want to get our community active and promote healthy living. By a quality running event we mean: excellent race logistics, great positive atmosphere with the best volunteers, healthy and fresh post race food, technical t-shirts and a finishing prize for every entrant. We are runners, our volunteers are runners, whether this is your first race, or you are shooting for a PR, we know what you want to see for your race day.
Thank you for an amazing 2015 running season. Our May Mudpuppy Chase sold out all 1500 available entries, and our Mudpuppy Trail run will be our best ever! Together with our community of fantastic runners, sponsors and volunteers we held two amazing events and raised over $70,000 in 2015 for local charities sponsored by the Rotary Club of Kitchener Grand River. Wow!
You can download the photos at no cost, just use the password: MudPuppy
Thanks for a great trail race in 2015! Super weather, and a top notch running crowd. Here are the results: